OverviewBorn Tough, Raised Strong
Tens of thousands have relied on V-Power amplifiers for dependable, quality power. Now in their fourth generation, V-Power amplifiers carry on this heritage and prove that playing strong never looked our sounded better. Yes, it is possible to improve upon a good thing.
- Best Dollar-Per-Watt performance
- The Perfect Upgrade Choice, High Performance, High Value
- Sleek Aggressive Design
- Per channel into 4 ohms: 300W x 1 (0.08% THD)
- Per channel into 2 ohms: 500W x 1
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 300W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 300W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 500W RMS x 1 (14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 200 x 55 x 200 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 7-7/8'' x 2-3/16'' x 7-7/8''
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 165 x 55 x 200 mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 6-1/2'' x 2-3/16'' x 7-7/8''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.15 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.4 - 10 V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 7 -400 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms): Ɔ.02 %
- THD+N (10W into 2 Ohms): Ɔ.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): Ɔ.2 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 2 Ohms): Ɔ.3 %
- Damping Factor (10W into 4 Ohms at 100Hz): >750
- Signal to Noise (1W into 4 Ohms): >85 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms): >105 dB
- Preamp Output: 4.0V Max.
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Dual Feedback Modulation
When playing music, a clean, distortion-free, low-power signal input to an amplifier should exit as an identical high-power output signal to drive your speakers. In reality, most amps don’t even come close to this ideal, instead adding significant audible distortion especially in the high frequencies, earning typical Class-D amplifiers a deserved reputation for bad sound. The X-Power’s Global Modulation with Adaptive Feedback Control loop circuitry intelligently assures the power output is as clean and distortion-free as possible. Their real-time error-correction analyzes the signal not only once, but twice by comparing input signal with the output throughout the entire amplification process. In doing so, X-Power amplifiers ensure that their output signal delivers a clean, clear and powerful sound that must be heard to be believed.
Rux Knob Compatible
Adjust subwoofer level without having to access the amplifier itself. Simply add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and get full control for remote on-the-fly bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control up to ten X-Power mono amps from just one RUX-KNOB controller with simple telephone jack adapters.
1 Ohm Drive
The X-Power amplifiers will automatically turn on when voltage is detected on their speaker-level inputs, which makes them great for easy factory system upgrades.
Speaker Level Inputs
Allows installation flexibility to connect to OEM sources that do not have RCA outputs.