UPC Code: 793276301055
MONO X-POWER DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- MRX Amplifier Design: Class-D amplifiers boast higher efficiency, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class-AB amps. The new MRX series benefits from the technology trickledown from Alpine's more expensive PDX amps, including Direct FET final outputs, thermal management processor, 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board; combining to create a high-end sound quality without the bulky heat sinks required by most amps in this power class.
- STAR Topology: Alpine's unique STAR (Signal Transit for Accurate Response) Circuit PCB design provides a single common ground for all amp sub-blocks, preventing ground interference and minimizing internal noise.
- Power Management Processor: The multi-stage Power Management Processor continuously monitors component temperatures throughout the amplifier and decreases power output if anything gets too hot. When playing music under heavy loads for long periods, the circuit automatically reduces power output slightly at first, and then further in a second stage if necessary. This two stage approach provides an interruption free listening experience.
- Signal-to-Noise: When measured under CEA-2006 conditions (reference 1 watt into a 4-ohm load) the signal to noise ratio is 90 dBA. Measured at the rated power output S/N is 117 dB.
- Verification Certificate: The amplifier comes with a certificate that lists the RMS power output measured from that specific amplifier. It also lists the model number, serial number, test date, and the test conditions (voltage and impedance).
- Auto Turn On: When using the speaker level inputs the X-Power amplifiers automatically turn on when voltage is detected on the signal inputs, making them an easy factory system upgrade.
- Low Output Impedance: With low output impedance, the MRX-M100 outputs tightly controlled bass, with a damping Factor rated at greater than 1000.
- LED: The top panel LED power indicator glows blue when the amplifier is turned on.
- Gain: The MRX-M100's gain is set according to the level of the incoming signal. The line-level input gain setting is continuously variable from 200 mV to 4.0V; the speaker-level input gain setting is continuously variable from 500 mV to 10.0V.
- Crossover: The low-pass crossover point is continuously variable from 50 to 400 Hz and the slope is 12 dB/oct; the crossover cannot be bypassed.
- Subsonic Filter: The amp also has a 24 dB/oct subsonic filter, continuously variable from 5 to 30 Hz.
- Bass EQ: Bass boost can be applied to the subwoofer output; it's variable from 0 to +12 dB and centered at 50 Hz.
- Power/Ground/Remote: The MRX-M100 features set-screw terminals for the Power, Ground and Remote Turn-on inputs. The Power and Ground terminals will accommodate up to 4 gauge wire (Alpine recommends 4 gauge minimum), the Remote Turn-on terminal will accept up to 8 gauge wire.
- Speaker Output: The speaker outputs terminal is also set-screw terminals and will accept up to 8 gauge wire.
- Line Input/Output: Line level RCA is the preferred input connection. The full range stereo line output allows easily adding another amp without running a second set of cables.
- Speaker Level Input: Use the included speaker level input harnesses if the connected radio has no preamp outputs.
- Fuses: The amp is protected by four chassis mounted 25-amp ATO fuses.
- Remote Bass Control (optional): Alpine's wired remote (sold separately) offers control of the subwoofer output level from the front of your vehicle for remote bass adjustments.