UPC Code: 793276040077
ALPINE - 9 INCH CARPLAY SYSTEM FOR 2011 AND UP JEEP WRANGLER
One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Add a 9" receiver with Apple CarPlay™ to your Jeep - Your 2011-up Jeep Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited owns the trails, but it's not afraid to strut its stuff when out for a night on the town. Alpine designed the i109-WRA digital media receiver specifically for your Wrangler, no matter the trim level. This Alpine Restyle receiver features a massive 9" diagonal display that offers 41% more viewing area than a 7" screen, housed in a custom dash kit that fits your vehicle perfectly for a factory feel. And they've added AppleCarPlay compatibility, so you can access the apps you need without getting distracted by the matter at hand — driving your Jeep.
- Apple CarPlay for in-dash apps - If you have an iPhone® 5 or newer (including iPhone 6), you can hop into your Jeep, connect your phone to the stereo, and use the sleek, easy-to-use interface to access the apps you need. The i109-WRA gives you fingertip or voice control of Apple apps like Maps, Music, Phone, Messages, and more. The 9" capacitive touchscreen works just like your tablet, so you'll feel right at home.
- You can access Apple CarPlay on this receiver using the same Lightning™ cable that came with your iPhone, or select aftermarket equivalents. Your iPhone is compatible with Apple CarPlay already, so there's no need to download any apps.
- How does it fit? - The included Alpine Restyle package accommodates the i109-WRA in every 2011-up Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited model, from the Sport up through the Rubicon Hard Rock. This package contains a dash kit which replaces a section of your dash, housing the receiver, along with wiring adapters that plug directly into the factory electronics and wiring. Alpine even gives you an iDatalink module that allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls and the Jeep Uconnect® features you've grown fond of. Once you've identified your vehicle, we'll tell you if this Jeep kit fits it.
- Factory functionality with an integrated look - The dash kit doesn't replicate your Jeep's dash, but it does offer many of the same features. The dash kit also offers custom keys that match lighting, color, shape, and style of your Jeep's keys, and it lets you keep your climate controls, so you can keep track of the temperature inside and outside your vehicle. Big buttons along the sides of the 9" display offer convenient access to volume, track, home, and Siri® voice commands, plus you can see what's behind you without putting your vehicle into reverse if you've got a compatible rear-view camera. You'll also retain your Jeep's 12-volt ports.
- Drive smarter with Siri - The beauty of Apple CarPlay is that it's designed for drivers. It puts important native iPhone functions on the screen, with familiar app icons that are large enough to be seen and tapped on the screen when you need them. Other info appears on the screen in big, easy-to-read text on a clean, clutter-free background.
- You can also activate apps with Siri voice commands, using the external microphone that's included with the receiver. Siri lets you make calls, compose texts, select tunes, and start navigation without taking your hands off the wheel. With Siri, you can place a call or compose a text with your voice. And Siri can read your incoming messages aloud to you.
- Music makes travel more fun - This digital media receiver doesn't have a CD player, but with Apple CarPlay, an AM/FM radio, and an auxiliary A/V input, you'll never miss it. Browse your iPhone's music for playlists, songs, artists, and albums, or enjoy music apps, like iHeartRadio, Pandora, and Spotify®. You'll also see album art on the big screen. And you can pull up your podcasts, too.
- Maps app - If you need directions, launch the Maps app to find out how to reach the latest hot spot in town. Want to find the nearest bank ATM? Just tell Siri. The big capacitive touchscreen allows you to pinch-to-zoom the map display, so you'll be able to pinpoint exactly where you need to be and, if need be, find a place to park.
- Sonic excellence - The i109-WRA features a 24-bit digital-to-analog converter to keep your digital files sounding great. It also boasts Media Xpander technology, which restores lost sonic data to compressed formats like MP3s and AACs.
- Alpine TuneIt - It also works with the Alpine TuneIt App Ver 2.0 for your smartphone, which is a real time-saver for making audio fixes. For starters, it allows you to create a user profile with info about your vehicle and Alpine system, including speakers and subs. You can then follow simple instructions for adjusting sound settings for your specific vehicle (if available), or choose from presets within the app designed by Alpine for both the vehicle and your speakers.
- 9-band parametric EQ and more - You can use your phone's touchscreen to make the changes to the 9-band parametric equalizer, crossover, and time correction with just a fingertip. You can then share your system and settings with other Alpine TuneIt App users, and see what they've done as well. You can link your Alpine TuneIt App account to your Facebook account and get notifications through social media.
- Bass tuning - The Alpine TuneIt App Ver 2.0 also offers Alpine's Bass Engine SQ tuning feature, which lets you determine which low-frequency characteristics you want to emphasize. It automatically adjusts EQ, sub level, and crossover settings to give you the kind of bass you desire without hassle.
- See more around your Jeep - Alpine's Drive Assist camera systems don't just show you what's behind your vehicle — they're specifically designed for wide-angle and multi-angle views. You can accessorize your stereo from a variety of Drive Assist cameras to help get into and out of tight spots safely.
- The included iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your car's factory extras.
- You don't have to worry about losing your favorite conveniences to get navigation and better sound — the i109-WRA includes an iDatalink Maestro module that allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls, your factory amp, safety warning chimes, and Uconnect, if present. The iDatalink adapter also lets you tap into your vehicle's diagnostic port, so you can check out expanded functionality including gauges, climate controls, a distance sensor, and tire pressure monitor on the Alpine's screen, depending on your vehicle.
- digital media receiver with 9" capacitive touchscreen and AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs) .
- designed specifically to work with Apple CarPlay.
- custom-fit receiver designed for select 2011-up Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited models.
- includes Alpine Restyle package with all installation parts.
- includes iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module to retain factory features, including steering wheel controls and Uconnect.
- works with iPhone 5 or newer (see Details for model compatibility) .
- built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels) .
- USB port accommodates Apple devices.
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt 2.0 app for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone.
- 9-band parametric EQ.
- time correction.
- high- and low-pass crossovers.
- inputs: rear USB input (for Apple devices only), rear A/V input, rear-view camera input.
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer) .