UPC Code: 793276301017
MONO POWER DENSITY DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
Meet the New Amp Benchmark
The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio enthusiast, all from a compact size. Consider the bar raised.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Protection
- Low-battery Protection
- Remote Bass Control Ready (Sold Separately)
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 I? @14.4V Ƈ%THD+N), S/N 92dBA, ref:1W into 4 I?) 1200W x 1
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 1200W x 1
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 1200W x 1
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): Variable, 50Hz - 400Hz (-24dB / oct), (Variable, L.P.F Only 1/2 ch)
- Subsonic Filter: OFF / 15Hz / 30Hz
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Select Vol, 0.1V to 1.0V or 1.0V to 8.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 5 Hz - 400 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 4 or 1 I?
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 92 dBA
Dual Feedback Modulation
When playing music, a clean, distortion-free, low-power signal input to an amplifier should exit as an identical high-power output signal to drive your speakers. In reality, most amps don’t even come close to this ideal, instead adding significant audible distortion especially in the high frequencies, earning typical Class-D amplifiers a deserved reputation for bad sound. The X-Power’s Global Modulation with Adaptive Feedback Control loop circuitry intelligently assures the power output is as clean and distortion-free as possible. Their real-time error-correction analyzes the signal not only once, but twice by comparing input signal with the output throughout the entire amplification process. In doing so, X-Power amplifiers ensure that their output signal delivers a clean, clear and powerful sound that must be heard to be believed.
Rux Knob Compatible
Adjust subwoofer level without having to access the amplifier itself. Simply add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and get full control for remote on-the-fly bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control up to ten X-Power mono amps from just one RUX-KNOB controller with simple telephone jack adapters.